VISUAL REFLEXOLOGY WORKSHOPS
Taking part in a workshop is the best way to learn how to incorporate visual reflex skills into your practice. Workshops are valid for CPD points, and are suitable for reflexologists with all levels of experience as well as students, as curiosity and enthusiasm are just as important as experience. Skills learned on them can be incorporated into all reflexology methods and applied to all charts. Visual reflexology is about learning how to study the feet so we can help improve our clients well being, and is not used for diagnosing health problems.
Workshops are approved by the Association of Reflexologists the UK's largest reflexology professional body and by the NRRI the Irish Reflexology association.
Scroll down to read more about workshop content.
Or for a list of upcoming dates & venues and to request a booking form:
- Use observations to help guide you in the questions you ask and deepen your rapport with clients.
- Understand how visual skills can complement palpation.
- Learn how visual reflexology helps structure & timing of treatments.
- Try out techniques based specifically on visual observations.
- See how are effective your treatments are being whilst working on the feet.
- Look at the feet as a 3D representation of the body not just as 2D charts.
- See how the differences in appearance of the left & right feet can indicate imbalance between the two sides of the body.
- How the appearance of the reflexes can deepen our understanding of their nature.
- Realise the benefits of taking photos in record keeping.
"I think we all learned a lot and it will be extremely useful when working with clients. In fact I've already found it to be so when treating a couple of clients last week."(Mo Bowyer) "I can thoroughly recommend this workshop. It really helps you focus on gaining the maximum amount of information about the feet before touching them. Angela is also an extremely good facilitator."(Jerry Snell, West London AoR group organiser) "Just wanted to say that Angela's workshops are really worth putting in your diary. I went to one and I can't believe how much I learnt!". (Claire Freedman)